BOVENUE products are manufactured by experienced artisans with carefully selected materials of the highest quality. BOVENUE guarantees both internally and its supply chain that internationally recognized standards of social and environmental responsibility are respected, consisted with the company’s own commitment to the ethical and sustainable management of its operations.
Each piece is handmade and the natural elements are enhanced to create your unique piece. The characteristics of genuine leather, as well as the susceptibility to scratches and abrasions, and the fading which occurs in the areas of greatest wear, should not be considered defects but assets, fundamental aspects of natural leather. Protect the item from the rain and dry it immediately with a cloth should it get wet, since the leather has not been waterproofed at all. Should a slight white patina appear, clean the product with a soft dry cloth.
POST PURCHASE CARE
- Store your bag in a cool, dry place to keep the leather from flaking.
- Avoid contact with water, perfume or any chemical substances.
- Immediately remove stains as soon as you notice them.
- Tuck the shoulder strap inside of the bag as this can leave marks on the leather.
- After every usage, store your leather bags in an upright position in their dust bag, and store them in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight. This will protect it and keep it from fading.
- We recommend cleaning your bag after every use with a clean, dry cloth or use a leather conditioner regularly to prevent flaking.
- Bare in mind that heavy objects will age the leather dramatically.
- Avoid scratching hardware on rough surfaces, zippers and jewelry.
- Let them breath. The longer you leave your leather pieces untreated, the harder it will be clean them so take out your leather bag and air it.
- Keep your bag stuffed while you’re not using it to retain its shape.